Trailers, films watched:
Alien outpost (trailer): aline outpost os a small budget film, with some quite dramatic camera shots, however the CGI used isn't feasible for my film, so I plan to compensate by putting a more mysterious ora around it.
Fury: The budget for fury is far more than what I could afford, but its stroyline is compelling and meaningful, I intend to have a similar effect but showing more of the long lasting effect of war on people, like the mental aspects, and how people perceive war as a whole.
Unbroken (trailer): again, conveying a powerful message however focus on fighting on, finding something to fight for, this could come across in my film as well.
The captive (trailer): no special effects are used, instead they appear to be replaced by a gripping storyline, showing that a low budget can be compensated by a small budget.
Stalingrad (trailer): Stalingrad goes for more of a shock value, I feel that being a little more subtle and shock value wouldn't fit in my film.
No comments:
Post a Comment