Wednesday, 6 May 2015

FMP proposal

My name is Ryan Arthur Day, I am a 17 year old male who enjoys filmmaking song writing and creating videos for youtube and writing fantasy novels this shows in my work, which is heavily influenced by my interests.

My FMP

 Game of codes is about a hacker who finds himself in the middle of a cyber war between anonymous, a gang of criminal hackers and the authorities themselves, he must quickly choose a side and enter a world where your greatest weapon is your mind. He must embark on a journey tool learn who the true villains are in the world.

Logistics

I will be filming most scenes in free rooms in the college as I will be able to use any free computers for hacking scenes, this keeps logistics easy to cope with and my actors will not have to travel far, some other scenes may be filmed in shoebury park which is close to my house so again, logistics shouldn't be too much of a problem, however the finale fight scene will be in hadleigh castle, so I shall have to catch a bus and make sure all my actors are free.

Budget

My budget is quite low, I plan to film most scenes near my home so I can too and from each scene without spending too much money, however as most of my actors may need transport to hadleigh castle, so a small amount shall be spent on transport.

I have given myself a rough budget of £20, this should include food and transport for actors.

Schedule 

I plan to film all through the half term as most of my actors will be free.

May 2015
FMP Project Calendar

~ May 2015 ~
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat





1
Questionnaire results and tally
2

3

4

5
Complete Book research and write up.
6


7
Film research evaluation
8
Write Proposal

Write Blurb for end of year show book
9

10

11
Planning – write script, shot list, shooting schedule
12
Planning Storyboard, Location report, risk assessment
13
Scene breakdown,
Call sheets
14
Ensure all planning documents are complete
15
Ensure all planning documents are complete

Complete Poster for end of year show.
16

17

18
Filming
19
Filming
20
Filming
21
Filming
22
Filming
23

24

25
Editing
26
Editing
27
Rest
28
Editing

29
Editing
30
Check work
31
Rest
Notes:





June 2015
FMP Project Calendar

~ June 2015 ~
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat

1
Evaluation
2
Evaluation/ Check blog
3
Final checks of blog
4
Final Changes
5
Deadline for FMP
Send Link to Hayley
6

7

8
Set up the end of year show
9
End of Year Show – Private View
10

11

12
Take down the end of year show
13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30

Notes:


No comments:

Post a Comment